- I am a mathematics teacher at School 21.
- I studied Mathematics at Warwick and Cambridge, specialising in drawing wacky pictures and making my brain hurt. An example here.
- I teach to think deeply, share ideas with young people, and to never stop learning.
- I love music, outdoor swimming, baking bread, and hammocks.
A first draft of my vision. Subject to change.
- Every lesson should contain a glimpse of infinity. Generalisation is the heartbeat of mathematics.
- Mathematics is fascinating and accessible enough to hook anybody
- Teacher-student relationships are crucial to a successful culture
- Technology can enhance deep thinking